Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Courtney's Party and other strange events

This year Courtney decided she wanted a High School Musical Party (coz it rocks)
so went to see HSM3(and oh my goodness sorry Harry potter i have a new fave)

and then came back to karoke.

This is me singing either the boys are back or scream i don't know which


The Twins VS the Karoke
Well, as we were getting ready for the party the twins saw the karoke and decided it was nothing quite like they'd seen before so here they are belting out "Get of of my back, Brady"
"No get of of my back, brian" from Spirit




Well the twins like the guitar.

by brittney

edited by brittney

pictures by brittney

3 comments:

Sorensen Family said...

cool. I could guess that charlie and lola were from england from their accent. I watch it with Landon, and think it is so cute!

Matt and Lisa said...

I love HSM 3 too. I made matt go with me. He ditched out 1/2 way through to play video games. LAME! I know. Secretly I think he liked it, he just can't admit it. I think it was my favorite HSM. Looks like the party was fun. I hope you guys had a good time.

Julie said...

Oh how fun! Sharon, if you read this I need you to email me so I can send an invite for my blog. carlson.julie@gamil.com