Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Courtney!

Courtney, you have grown into an amazing young woman. You love the Lord and are always trying to do what it is right. Never forget everything you have learned and experienced your first twelve years of life. Although you will experience much more and learn so much more than you can ever imagine, you have already gone through so much, more than most kids do by the time they are twelve. You have moved from Utah to South Carolina and from South Carolina to England back to Utah. You have got to see Alnwick Castle (Harry Potter Castle), platform 9 3/4 and "Wicked" in London. You have been to Ireland, Germany, France, Austria and Switzerland. You have had the courage to stand up for friends and for what is right even when you have been on your own. You also appreciate the small things in life that are so important, like watching home movies of your family with your family. You have had loved ones die and have experienced miracles of healing among others you loved. All of which you have helped pray for. I love you and I am very grateful to have a daughter like you.

2 comments:

The Cox Family said...

happy birthday Courtney sorry we missed it. We have a present for you I will try to mail it soon. Ha Ha sharon you have a teenager. I can't believe it. PS the cake was amazing I am glad you posted pictures. Shirlyn

Julie said...

Courtney, Happy Birthday! You sound like an amazing young woman. Keep that up. You have had some incredible experiences. Lucky you.