
My cousin asked me if I would make his wedding cake. I said "yes, sure I can make your wedding cake." Over a week before the wedding I started making the flowers, which turned out to be harder than I thought because once you made them you then had to protect them. Protect them from Brian's who liked to eat them like Lollies and from flying plates coming out of the cupboard. After three days of this I started thinking, "what was I thinking? I can't make a wedding cake." Well it turns out I can make a wedding cake. It just takes about a week of late nights and stress. I would do it again for John and Nubia, but I am definately not going into the cake business any time soon.
8 comments:
Sharon, that is incredible! It looks so professional. When you have more time on your hands (in many years)you should really go into business!
It is georgeous!
Your cake was a big hit. It looked beautiful and it was yummy. It was great to see you and your family.
Rashelle
The cake looks fabulous especially to a starving poor single person who can't afford treats.
That is a lovely cake! I guess you caught site of the monstrosity train thing I made for Andy's birthday. You have real talent my dear. Use it to make money someday when you don't have kids to make you stressed.
It is beautiful. I didn't know of this talent you have. I love that we can learn things about our cousins through blogging.
Sharon - wow!!!! You are one of the most UNDERSTATED people I know. I mean, you are so modest on the outside, and on the inside you are superwoman! (with a testimony =)! )
You did a fantastic job! Way to go!
Post a Comment