I haven't posted for a while. Probably because I don't feel like I have anything real profound to share. We have just been enjoying life. I don't know if it is the calm before the storm and something major is about to happen. Or maybe life is happening to us and we are just finding it very copable and enjoyable. My mom had emergency surgery about a month ago and although she has had a few upsets to overcome she seems to be doing well. The charter board I am on finished our charter. We officially turned into to the state board. Alex had his first piano recital. He played Sonatina in G Major by Beethoven. Courtney played her violin in Federation and got a Superior. Brittney is preparing for her ballet perfomance. She is Forest Lilly. She got her first pair of Pre-pointe shoes. (Those things are expensive). Both her and Sarah have a dance recital in May. Sarah has decided she might not want to dance and would rather play the violin. Brady and Brian are very active four year olds and are into jumping off the couch, reading books, and getting in trouble. My most recent find in Brady's room was a jar of peanut butter.He stole it from the pantry and hid it in his bedroom. He was ratted out by his very own twin brother. Whenever he got hungry he would use his fingers to help himself. No wonder I was finding peanut butter all over my towels. I am officially registered for USU in the fall. I am currently studying to take the math placement exam. Rick is almost finished with his Masters. He starts his last semester on Monday. He still has a job- infact he got an award at work a couple of weeks ago, hopefully that means he will make it through the lay-offs next week (this will be round 4 0r 5, but who's counting). After reading this you might think we are creating our storm, which is very much possible.
PS Did I mention I just discovered yogurt Creamies. Very few calories or fat grams and they taste wonderful. Not as good as cheesecake, but still good.
7 years ago
4 comments:
Oh Sharon, the peanut butter story hits close to home. Good luck with school. That sounds exciting! Hope nobody is layed off. Keeping my fingers crossed in your direction.
I'm so excited that you're going to go to school! I know you'll do great. I, like Melissa, hope the layoffs don't affect you guys. Good luck with everything!
Whenever I hear about layoffs up there, I think of you. I hope it doesn't affect you guys. What are you going to school for? you are so smart, you could do anything.
That doesn't sound very calm!!! :) I think you need to post some pictures because I'm having some family withdrawl....are you going home for mothers' day? If you are I'm going to be very jealous...maybe I should fly in for mother's day!!
Post a Comment