Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sarah and Spring


I made Sarah and her American Girl an Easter dress this year and purposely finished it the beginning of February because of another project I have taken on. I had it hanging in her closet waiting for Easter but, it looked like an almost spring day today so we pulled it on and wore it to church. With white shoes and everything, I am sure that's breaking some fashion rule, but oh well.

7 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

That is beautiful Sharon! You are so talented.

Matt and Lisa said...

OH, what a cutie. I just miss you and your family so much. Can't wait to see you in June.

berry family said...

Darling dresses. You are a woman of many many talents.
Rashelle

Valerie said...

So beautiful! Your daughter AND the dress!

Good luck on that other project!

The Cox Family said...

What a beautiful dress. it fits miss Sarah Shirlyn

Shayla D. said...

I'm very impressed! You did a great job on her dress. She looks so pretty in it, and so does her doll. :o)

~T~ said...

Here, at least, the weather at the end of February was more appropriate for spring dresses than Easter was. Sarah and the doll are beautiful no matter the weather!