My babies just turned four. I was a little sad. They can now go to preschool in the fall. They will get their last set of imunizations. They are on the verge of growing out of toddler clothes. We got rid of the baby carseats and now use high back boosters. At church instead of nursery they go to real primary with no toys, fewer snacks, and more singing. Neither of them are too sold on that idea. We celebrated their four years of life today. I am so grateful. Grateful that despite a rough start for Brady and a traumatic entry into this world for Brian that both of their lives were spared. I am so grateful that my Heavenly Father watched over my boys and let me have them here on this earth and be their Mom. I can't imagine life without Brady's smile and Brian's reasoning. I love them. Even though I am a little sad that they are getting so big, I am also so glad that they are growing, learning, and overcoming all the developmental road blocks that come with premature babies. I love life. I love having twins. I love my Heavenly Father and I am so grateful for all that I have, all of which comes from him.
Happy Birthday boys.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Boys! They are so cute. I can't believe they are four. You are right where does the time go? Crazy. Love the cowboy hats.
Rashelle
Happy, Happy Birthday Brian and Brady! I love the cowboy get-ups. My twins (nieces) will be 4 in a couple of weeks. I can't believe they're 4. I remember when you had those two little guys. Your mom was so proud telling me about them. I hope they had a great birthday!
I still can't believe they are 4. Happy birthday boys Shirlyn
Happy Birthday Boys! They are so cute! I remember talking to you when they were born. I can't believe it has been 4 years!
Post a Comment