Sunday, August 16, 2009

A weekend in the middle of the week











On Tuesday I took the girls and left the boys with Rick. We drove to St. George to stay with Aunt Shirece. We went and saw Brigham Young's winter home, the Temple and Annie. We also did our school shopping. Lets not forget. Swimming in Shirece's pool. It was a great girls weekend only in the middle of the week. The boys had fun having donuts for breakfast, pizza for dinner and Twinkies for dessert. It makes me a little queasy but I came home to 4 very happy, very bonded boys.

5 comments:

berry family said...

FUN!Everyone deserves a girls week. Looks like u had fun.
Rashelle

Matt and Lisa said...

Oh, so jealous. I wish I could have been there. I'm also jealous of everything your boys got to eat..doughnuts, pizza, twinkies - The staples of a great diet.

Shayla D. said...

Sounds like lots of fun! Weekend in the middle of the week? How could you go wrong?

Lindsay Jones said...

That sounds so fun!

The Cox Family said...

Looks like so much fun. Gracie was little sad she didn't get to go. Leave it to Shirece to tell her Sarah was going to her house. Shirlyn