
I always tell Alex it's a good thing that he has blond hair instead of dark brown or black because people might mistake him for Harry Potter. He has a near lightning bolt scar on his head from when he got hit by a car. We comb his hair every morning but it always seems to stand back up by the end of breakfast. When we cut it, it seems to grow back almost immediately. We also count our blessings whenever his glasses are not broken because we are muggle folk and do not know any reparo spells to fix them. It takes non magic green stuff from dad's wallet. Here's Alex's school photo this year. I almost bought it. Just to remind him what happens if you forget to tell Mom it's school picture day.
3 comments:
I NEVER know when it's school picture days, so we have some great ones that alway produce a good laugh. Too bad we never buy them!
Hey Alex...people are going to call you Alexa when they see that picture of you in a flowery background. Just kidding Alex...you know I just love you. I hope your parents don't read this!
I love it!
Post a Comment