OK i updated my playlist, or i guess i reduced it to an appropriate size.
Anyway i got all these song from the TV! Ha! 3 from american idol and i from disney channel.
who says TV is always bad for you? I had no idea you could dedicate songs, I thought that was the artist's Job. So i dedicate all these songs to myself. Ha ha just kidding. I dedicate The climb to my whole Family(including me and my extended family). I love this song thats why i moved it to the top. I also added carrie underwoods new song, Home sweet home. I LOVE CARRIE. Seriously, who dosen't??? Then Brooke whites single Hold up my heart this is a good song cuz it's by brooke white.
Posted by Brittney.
7 years ago
2 comments:
Brittney,
I don't where you came from...but I love you....even when you are speechless. Can't wait to see all of you.
Shirece
You guys got an award on my blog!
Post a Comment