Brady decided he couldn't wait for me to finish changing Brian's nappy to have some breakfast. He poured himself his own bowl , or should I say pile , because there is no bowl, of cearal. It just happened to be Lucky Charms his favorite. He ate all the marshmallows he could out of it and kindly left all the brown parts for the vaccuum.
7 years ago
6 comments:
I am so glad that you got a picture. I am going to be in trouble with 2 boys around the house. I'd love to see a picture of them together.
Ok, so I'm still trying to guess the size of your brood. My guess is 5 because I think you had three girls last I knew and now I know you have twin boys. Am I right?
Did you and Lindsay drink the same water to get this twin thing going?
So glad to see you joined the blog world. You're twins have grown up a ton.
See ya Camie Johnson
what a great way to have breakfast. by the way, what is a nappy?
I love it Brady. He always did know what he wanted. Plus I am really bumbed I havn't even figured out how to add music to my blog. I need to get on top of it Shirlyn
I am looking for Rick Fairbourn who graduated from USU ECE. Is this the right family? Thank you! Cynthia Furse (his professor)
Post a Comment