Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Top 10 things I Love about NYC

Rick and I went to NYC with our friends Kellyand Heather. We had a great time. Thanks to our parents who teamed up and watched our kids. Here are my top 10. Not including being with husband and good friends, because of course that was the best part. So here they are starting with number 10.


Number 10- Hot White Chocolate from Dunkin Donuts with chocolate frosted donuts and peppermint on top.


Number 9- Taking a picture of Rexy for Brian and Brady


Number 8- Going the Opposite way of everyone else at rushhour. (You think black Friday is crazy)

Number 7-FAO Schwarz and The American Girl Store. I love dolls and teddy bears.



Number 6- The Brooklyn Bridge, lit up at night time.

Number 5-Monet's paintings at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I even recognized some of the spots we walked through in his Gardens in France.

Number 4- Going to church. (This building serves as a meeting house and the temple.)


Number 3- The Beach, even in the dark and in freezing temperatures, I love the Beach.
(Yes, I took my shoes off and put my toes in the sand. It felt so good, until I lost all the feeling in my toes.)


Number 2- Seeing Wicked for the second time-just as cool as seeing it in London.

Number 1- Running in Central Park (I loved running with Heather in Central Park. Kelly and Rick were to witty or too fast for us. I will let you decide which was which.)

7 comments:

Angie said...

Soo Much Fun!! Jen Wise and I went to NY for a long weekend a few years back. We had a blast. We also saw Wicked! I wish we could go back with our hubbys and spend more time there. We just ran out of time to do all we wanted too.

berry family said...

I am glad you guys had fun. It is def. on my list of places to visit someday. Love all the pictures.
Rashelle

Matt and Lisa said...

I'm so jealous. I want to go there so bad!!!! It looks like you guys had tons of fun. You'll have to bring all your pics home for Christmas so I can see them.

The Cox Family said...

I have been meaning to call you and talk to you about your trip. It looks like you had tons of fun. The crazy thing is I went to that same church several years ago when I went back there with Hayley. Shirlyn

Valerie said...

Fun!! I can't remember the last time I even THOUGHT about trying to go somewhere with my hunny and no kids. Your trip has inspired me.

Shayla D. said...

That looks like so much fun! What a nice trip.

The Laing Gang said...

Hmmmm.....let me think.......Rick is the fast one? :) He was certainly fast for his 15 minutes and I still think he went and had a milikshake at the old dairy building while we were running. Remember, he had all the money...and the metro cards for that matter, I bet he secretly went somewhere to get breakfast!