7 years ago
Monday, November 2, 2009
Happy Halloween
I love Halloween. I love dressing up and I love Halloween Parties. We missed a lot of the festivities this year due to sick kids, but we managed to all be well on Halloween. We had a wonderful Halloween themed dinner at the Olsens (thanks to my niece Heidi). We had ribs, cheesy potato soup, bone breadsticks, ghost pudding, spider cupcakes, and pretzel wands (Brian's favorite). It was all very tasty. The kids then went trick or treating with their cousins. It was nice and relaxing. Here are few pictures.

Cat and The Hat with Thing 1 and 2. Whenever someone would say "look Thing 1 and Thing 2." Brian would say "Were from Dr. Suess."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is too cute for words.
Sharon, you made amazing costumes...like always! Good thing I have my mom or my kids would be out of luck!
Great costumes! I still think the scooby do was my favorite!
Cute costumes.
Checking out the Fairbourn's costumes are seriously a highlight of halloween! I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful Cat in the Hat! Thing 1 and Thing 2 -- amazing too! All the kids looked fabulous. I know my boys thought Calvin was cool!
Post a Comment