Sunday, October 4, 2009

Double Trouble


My dad likes to call the twins Trouble 1 and Trouble 2. This week they definitely earned their names. On Monday after 5 minutes checking e-mail I found them painting themselves, the carpet and the bathroom and I think they got some on the paper. On Tuesday they decided to make the Aquadoodle all blue, so they dumped cups of water on it until it was soaked and so was the carpet underneath it. On Wednesday they decided to use the water spout on the fridge to dump water on each other until they had successfully made a small wading pool in the kitchen. On Thursday I got there just in time to see, hair conditioner in squirt bottle being used as a skirt gun. On Friday I think we managed to stay out of too much trouble, at least not anything that I know about yet.

4 comments:

The Cox Family said...

I miss those two little stinkers. I guess this might be what I have to look forward to with a boy. By the way awesome on running the 10K I am so jealous. You Rock!!! Now just fly out here and I will find us a fun run to run. Shirlyn

berry family said...

Sounds like Anya only you have the twice the mess. They do look cute in the pictures. Call me if u need anything.
Rashelle

Lindsay Jones said...

Trouble is right! I think it is a boy thing. I don't remember Jackson and Jayde being so busy. Maybe I have forgotten. I was hoping this stage would be over soon, doesn't look like it. Keep taking pictures. :)

Valerie said...

Wow. Way to be patient! I always say, "It's a good thing they're so cute!"