Monday, January 19, 2009

O.N.D (Our New Dog)

At last we got a dog. Yeah it took 10 years to convince my mom to ge one. It's a miniture Schnauzer. I personally don't agree with my family that it's the cutest dog in the world. I like pomeranians and chihuahuas. But it would have to be a miracle when she gets one of those. Hey were lucky she let us get a pet w/ hair. Let alone a dog.


this is me w/ the dog LIZZI (please note there is no e on the end)

by Brittney


4 comments:

Shirece said...

You posted a picture of you in your pajamas on your blog...that is as bad as "fatty" snow pants.

The Laing Gang said...

I think there's a typo...isn't it "Wizzi"? :) Us parents are getting old so we are getting worn down with all the requests from the kids. I'm afraid of what I may give into next!

Shirece said...

Hey Brittney,
Add hey stephen to your playlist so I can dream!!!

Shirece said...

P.S. I have the best love story ever!!!