I got tagged. It took me alot of days to think of these answers.
7 Random Things
7 things I can do
sew
cook a meal for an army
take care of twins, at least so far
organize
clean a kitchen
I use to like to write, in my pretwin days
Read a children's books in a pretty entertaining way and fast if needs be, I even have some pretty much memorized.
7 things I can't do
sing
crafts that involve toll painting
draw or art
get six kids ready to go and in the car and to the destination on time
dance, but I want to learn
put songs on my ipod i have to have my girls do it
any kind of gymnastics
7 things I always say
We'll see.
Maybe.
Please stop fighting.
I am going to count to three.
I love you.
I could sure use a nap today.
Have you done your homework?
7 things I always eat
Brittish Chocolate, I can't eat American chocolate anymore
Cheesecake
Pizza
fried okra
sticky toffee pudding
anything I didn't cook
a good salad
7 people I tag
Shirece
Lisa
Shiryln
Shayla
Amber S.
Angie
Melissa
7 years ago
2 comments:
That was fun to learn more about you, Sharon. You are amazing! The cooking thing is hard for me, I could use some pointers.
Thanks for the tag. Yours is awesome. It'll take me awhile to think of the answers. I way over-think things. I talked to your mom the other day and turns out you only live a few minutes from my in-laws. One of these times when I come up to visit, we should get together. Have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment