Friday, September 19, 2008

The Twins


I maybe a nut, but I love having twins. Infact if I could, I would have another set. Rick on the other hand is okay with one set. I love waking up to them and just listening at there door while they talk to each other. I love taking them to church and carrying them out when they get too noisy, one under each arm. I love how diffrent they are from each other. I love each of their smiles for different reasons. I love hearing them say "Mom Brady in trouble." and "No I not, Brian in trouble." I love hearing them sing "had a bad day." I love watching them work things out and I even love watching them fight. I love it. I even love changing two poopy nappies a day instead of one. Having Twin's is hard. It's the hardest thing I have ever done, but it is also by far the most rewarding. So here they are, my boys, in trouble.

7 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

I have to agree, watching them together is so fun. I love seeing how two 4 year old brains reason together. The say the funniest things. I love dropping them off at preschool and watching them talk on the way in. It is like they are conquering the world together.

I should really do a post like this on my blog. Talmage and Porter are just starting to talk to each other and interact. I am glad I get to see that bond again. You always have the best attitude Sharon, always have. Thanks for the reminder.

Matt and Lisa said...

Hey Sharon, this picture is so cute. I can't believe how big they are getting. They look bigger even in just three weeks. Those grins are too cute.
Lisa

The Cox Family said...

I have to say Brian is starting to look like he is ready to sing for the Beatles. They look so much older and their hair has gotten so long. I miss them

Shirece said...

Hello my little stinker punks

Mandee said...

Oh my goodness it has been a LONG time since we have seen you guys. Your kids are adorable. I am so glad we have a way to keep up with what is happening with you guys!

Valerie said...

Twins rock! At dinner last night, I sat watching my twins (now 7!!) and saw how they finished sentences for each other. How fun!

Julie said...

Sharon, You are amazing. It sounds like lots of fun and work at your house. Your boys are adorable. Thanks for all of your hard work at the shower. It was great.