Sunday, August 28, 2011

Kindergarten-Ready or Not Here they Come.

Ready or not the twins started Kindergarten. I am not sure if their Kindergarten teacher is prepared for what she is in for and I am not sure I am prepared to send them, but like it or not it's official - the twins are in Kindergarten. Socially they love it. However we did have a few set backs. The first day Brian came home and declared that Kindergarten had too many rules, more rules then we have at home. The second day Brian came home and asked when they were going to start learning. I guess he doesn't consider circling the circles and crossing out the triangles learning. He wanted to know when he would get to do Math and Reading. Brady's main concern is to remember to take his snack. He puts a lot of thought into what snack he will want to eat the next day. Here they are on their first day of school. The first picture is them with a friend and the second is them in their room.