Sunday, February 20, 2011

Quick Update

I haven't posted for a while and I don't have alot to say or even good pictures to post. We survived my first sememster of school and are almost half way into my second. The kids have adjusted to the charter school. I love their new school and so do the kids. Our charter school is coming along quite well. We are hitting a few bumps here and there, but so far its on schedule to open in 2012. We do need a new name for our school, suggestions are welcome. Something with a summit, peak or mountain in it would be great. The twins turned five. We had a pirate party. Their first birthday party. It was fun. I can't believe my baby's are five. Brittney turned 13. She chose to have a scrapbook party. It was the easiest party I have ever done. Rick is loving being done with school, he plays basketball again, reads and has even taken up watching sports, once in a while, again.

2 comments:

LuAnn Sorensen said...

Glad to hear your still alive. Haven't heard from you for a while.

Cindy Anderson said...

Glad you're posting again. Don't stop!